SATApril 27, 2022 2022-05-11 8:09
Best SAT Coaching in Lucknow
SAT Test Pattern
The SAT Test Format is split into four portions, which are as follows:
You have 65 minutes to answer 52 questions. The reading component of the test assesses your ability to comprehend what you read and recognise basic written English conversations.
Writing and Language:
You have 35 minutes to answer 44 questions.
This component of the test assesses your grammar skills as well as your ability to converse in standard and written English.
Section 1: 20 questions to be answered in 25 minutes( No calculator allowed)
Section 2: 38 questions to be answered in 55 minutes(Calculator allowed).
The SAT exam's Math portion assesses your capacity to reason mathematically, solve problems, and comprehend graphs.
Optional Essay :
The optional essay portion assesses your critical thinking skills and ability to explain complex thoughts in writing.
The entire test format takes 3 hours and 45 minutes to complete.
The SAT is graded on a scale of 1600 points; Each question of all the sections carries the 1 mark with no negative marking, a respectable score is considered to be 1250 or more, however, this depends on the university.
Candidates can apply for this exam online, and there are no limits on how many times they can take it.
The results of the SAT exam are valid for five years. The procedure of obtaining the scores can take anywhere from 17 to 22 days.
Start Your SAT Preparations With My Mentor
My Mentor is the Best SAT Coaching in Lucknow. It is the Best Coaching for Study Abroad Test Preparation in Lucknow.During our SAT preparation, we make sure to delve into students' thinking abilities to solve issues and communicate effectively, while also considering your core classroom skills such as reading, writing, and mathematics, as well as how well you apply that information.
The exam evaluates all of the above-mentioned characteristics. Every year, almost two million students take the SAT at thousands of testing centres.
The new edition of the SAT has no negative marking.
One of the most distinguishing elements of SAT tutoring at My Mentor is a significant emphasis on laying a solid foundation and combining it with intensive practice.
What is the SAT?
The SAT( Scholastic Assessment Test) is a widely accepted college admissions test given by the College Board that allows high school students to demonstrate their knowledge of and ability to apply that knowledge to colleges.
The SAT is a requirement for students who want to enrol in undergraduate programmes at leading universities throughout the world. The SAT is given five times a year by the College Board. Most students who want to study in the United States begin SAT preparation a year before their senior year of high school.
The college board, which administers the SAT, has not established any requirements for those who wish to take the test.
For applicants who want to register for the SAT exam, there is no minimum or maximum age limit specified by the organising agency.
To apply for undergraduate study, individuals must have completed high school. The United States of America (USA), Canada, the United Kingdom (UK), Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand are among the countries that accept SAT scores and results in large numbers.
The SAT syllabus is divided into three sections: reading, writing, and mathematics. The college boards offer an optional essay writing element. The test lasts 3 hours and has 154 questions, with a total score of 1600.
Highlights of My
Mentor's SAT preparation
- SAT coaching is essential for all students desiring to pass the test on their first attempt.
- My Mentor is the Best SAT Coaching in Lucknow. It has a team of SAT experts who will help you achieve a score of 1500 or above on your first try. We ensure that you are prepared for every topic during the entire process.
- Online/Offline classes are available with flexible classroom hours.
- Classes are held regularly from Monday to Saturday for two hours each.
- 120 hours of comprehensive and rigorous lessons.
- One-on-one session with experienced professionals on a personal level. We give students a secure and interactive space to learn and thrive. These highly customized sessions can be conveniently scheduled and taken anywhere.
- Training approach that places a heavy emphasis on developing math basics, directing students with a strategy to different question types, assisting students in developing reasoning skills, and providing ample practice.