|5. Popular Universities/Colleges|
Top 8 Colleges in Australia are known as the Group of 8:
- University of Western Australia.
- University of Melbourne.
- University of New South Wales.
- University of Sydney.
- Monash University.
- University of Queensland.
- Australian National University.
- University of Adelaide.
Other Good Universities in Australia are:
- Swinburne University of Technology.
- Edith Cowan University.
- La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus.
- La Trobe University, Sydney Campus.
- Charles Darwin University – Melbourne Campus.
- Federation University – Sydney, Adelaide & Melbourne.
- James Cook University – Brisbane.
- James Cook University – Townsville & Cairns.
- Southern Cross University – All Campus.
- Bond University.
- University of Newcastle.
- Charles Sturt University – Main Campus.
- University of Tasmania.
- Victoria University – Melbourne & Sydney Campus.
- Western Sydney University- All Campus.
- Murdoch University.
- University of Southern Queensland, Sydney Campus.
- University of Canberra.
- Australia institute of business and technology(AIBT).
- SP Jain Australia Campus.
- International College of Management Sydney.
- Australian College of Applied Psychology.
- University of Canberra College.
- Taylors College to Uni of Sydney.
- Australian College of Physical Education.
- Australian National University(ANU) college.
- Flinders University – Only UG Diploma.
- Martin College.
- Australian College of the Arts.
- Macleay College.
- Le Cordon Bleu.
- University of Sydney – Only UFP.
- University of Western Australia – Only UFP.
- Australian National University College – Only UG Diploma.
- Curtin College.
- Deakin College.
- Eynesbury-Univ of adelaide.
- Edith Cowan College.
- Griffith College.
- NewCastle International College.
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology.
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology SIBT-UWS.
- Kaplan International College.
- University of Adelaide, South Australia (CRICOS Code 00123M).
- Macquarie University, Sydney (CRICOS Code 00002J).
- RMIT University, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00122A).
- Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 00213J).
- University of South Australia, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00121B).
- Deakin University, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00113B).
- Griffith University, Gold Coast & Brisbane (CRICOS Code 00233E).
- University of Tasmania, Hobart & Launceston. (CRICOS Code 00586B).
- Flinders University, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00114A).
- Australia Catholic University, North Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00004G).
- Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 00005F).
- Southern Cross University, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne & Perth. (CRICOS Code 01241G).
- CQ University Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth. (CRICOS Code 00219C).
- Torrens University, Adelaide. (CRICOS Provider Code 03389E).
- Charles Darwin University, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00300K).
- University of Southern Queensland Sydney Education Centre. (CRICOS Code NSW(02225M).
- University of Sunshine Coast, Melbourne & Sydney. (CRICOS Code 01595D).
- Victoria University Sydney. (CRICOS Code 02475D).
- Le Cordon Bleu, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne & Perth. (CRICOS Code 02380M).
- TAFE International Western Australia. (CRICOS Code 00020G/01723A).
- UTS Insearch, Haymarket, New South Wales (UTS Insearch 00859D, UTS 00099F).
- Deakin College, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 01590J).
- Edith Cowan College. (CRICOS Code 01312J).
- Griffith College, Gold Coast & Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 01737F).
- Sydney Institute of Business & Technology. (CRICOS code 01576G).
- South Australia Institute of Business & Technology, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 02193C).
- Curtin College, Perth. (CRICOS Code 02042G).
- Eynesbury College, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00561M).
- Newcastle International College. (CRICOS Code 03293B).
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus (CRICOS Code 00917K).
- University of Canberra College, Canberra (CRICOS Code 00212K).
- Australian College of Applied Psychology, Sydney (CRICOS Code 01328A).
- Australian National University College, Canberra. (CRICOS Code 01682E).
- Flinders International Study Centre, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 01682E).
- Taylors College, Perth & Sydney. (CRICOS Code 01682E).
- The University of Sydney Foundation Program (CRICOS Code 00026A).
- The University of Western Australia Foundation Program (CRICOS Code 01682E).
- Melbourne Institute of Technology, Sydney & Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 01545C, 03245K).
- Australian Technical & Management College, Melbourne. (ATMC CRICOS Code 03013D).
- SAE Institute, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth. (CRICOS Code 003121).
- University of Adelaide College (CRICOS Code 00123M).
- Murdoch Institute of Technology, Perth. (CRICOS Code 03127E).
- International Institute of Business & Information Technology, Sydney & Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 01917B, 00103D).
- Zenith Business Academy, Sydney. (CRICOS Code 02997M).
- Asia Pacific International College, Sydney & Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 03048D).
- Strathfield College, Sydney & Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 02736K).
- English Language School in Sydney. (CRICOS Code 02644C).
- Sarina Russo Institute. (CRICOS Code 00607B).
- International College of Management Sydney. (CRICOS Code: 01484M, 076374G).
- The Imperial College of Australia, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 02858M).
- Education Access Australia, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 02450B).
- Engineering Institute of Technology. (CRICOS No: 03567C).
- New England College of Technology (CRICOS NO. 03113M).
- MEGA College, Sydney, Australia (CRICOS No. 02657J).
- Canterbury Business College, Sydney (CRICOS Code 01899K).
- Canterbury Technical Institute, Brisbane (CRICOS Code 02938M).
- Canterbury Language Academy, Sydney (CRICOS Code 02534J).
- Australian Institute of Higher Education, Sydney (CRICOS Code 03147A).
- Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Melbourne, Victoria (CRICOS Code 02439G).
- Excelsia College, Macquarie Park, Australia (CRICOS Code 02664K).
- AIT- Academy of Information Technology, Sydney (CRICOS: 02155J).
|10. Visa Process|
SVP has changed to SSVF process and in streamlined process, they do not require english and financial documents to be uploaded. However, visa officer may ask for it.
Upon the satisfaction of the SVP process, the education provider issues the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) which is inevitable for processing the visa.
Then, the application for the student visa is sent to the Department of home Affairs. It is highly recommended that you lodge for the visa before 12 weeks from the days of orientation in the institution.
Once the visa is APPROVED, the student can make him/herself ready to board for Australia.
Documents Required For The Offer Letter From The Education Provider
- Original Passport (Including Old Passport) (All pages).
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate.
- 10th, 12th Mark sheet And Attempt (credit) certificate.
- Diploma or ITI Mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- Bachelor mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- Master Mark sheet, Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- Transcript if available.
- Work Experience Letter (If applicable).
- IELTS /English Language Certificate.
- Resume / CV.
- Any other relevant certificates (If applicable).
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR).
- SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable).
You can only meet the eligibility criteria for both institution and visa application if you have:
- English language proficiency Certificates (IELTS or PTE).
- Met health and character requirements.
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Evidence of Sufficient funds.
- Academic Certificates.
English language requirements
Australian universities & colleges accept both IELTS & PTE scores as a proof of English proficiency. The following guideline for IELTS/PTE score is just an approximation, each University or institute will have their own benchmark score for their respective courses.
You must submit evidence of sufficient funds that must be 3 months prior from the date of application for the duration of your stay in Australia.
THE ACCEPTED DOCUMENTS INCLUDE
- Evidence of financial supporter’s occupation and annual income – letter from the supporter’s employer confirming employment, and including full contact details (address and telephone numbers), and supporter’s personal bank statements and tax returns for the last 3 years.
- Loan disbursement letter.
- Chartered Accountant Statements of the financial supporter.
- In the case of company sponsorship, balance sheet and bond signed with the company.
- Evidence of income sourced from agriculture such as evidence of ownership and valuation of land, income statement from the regional authority (Example: Patwari or Mandal office) and receipt of sales, and J forms.
- Evidence of rental income such as evidence of ownership of property and lease deeds.
- Evidence of retirement income such as a letter from the company at the time of retirement stating the amount of pension, and recent bank statement showing the credit of pension to account.
The immigration department must be satisfied that an applicant, once in Australia, will have genuine access to the funds they claim to possess to cover the travel, tuition and living costs for themselves and their family members.
KVP, NSC, Capital Account in business
Shares, debentures, bonds,
LIC surrender value
|Balance in Savings Account|
PPFs, EPF, GPF, PF, CPF
Co-op bank balance and FDs
|Personal loan (but disbursed fully)|